Tabitha, Lisa, and Shanice are best friends. They’re as thick as thieves. Shanice is my favorite. Her feisty attitude and no holds barred demeanor set her apart from the other two. Initially, it was difficult for me to relate to Tabitha and Lisa’s bond with Shanice (who is 14 years old while the other two are 19 & 17, respectively)because of the age gap, but I suppose it’s possible. The storyline dealt with some serious issues that plague a lot of families. The ending took a twist that I kinda saw coming so that was a bit of a bummer because I wanted more…like what happened to Eric’s sorry tail. Maybe he reappears in another book. I did enjoy the excerpt to Begonia Brown, which is next on my list. JPS does a fine job painting pictures and giving her characters a unique voice and their own set of problems to address.
Strawberry Mansion: A Philadelphia Story
- Are your words helping or hurting?|Watch your mouth!!! @phetteogburn #VerbalAbuse #TongueLashing
- Address NOT Suppress Healing Series: Family @phetteogburn
- I cut/removed my 5-year-old locs!!! @phetteogburn #ShortHairDontCare #Tapered #Shaved #Natural
- Get 25% off NOW when you use this code UB56M. Download #InnocenceGA #Fiction #Drama @Smashwords –HURRY!
- Betrayed Book One Part FIVE is FINALLY here on #Smashwords & @AmazonKindle! Coming Soon on @NookBN! #amreading
- RT @Kaiology: Thanks Fee! "@phetteogburn: I liked a @YouTube video from @kaiology youtu.be/Rnp_xrlslWc?a How I Got Into Radio" 10 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @kaiology youtu.be/Rnp_xrlslWc?a How I Got Into Radio 12 hours ago
- RT @ScriblicalVibez: Let @PhetteOgburn know what you thought about her latest book "Innocence, GA"! Leave a review here http://t.co/a8YvHMi… 15 hours ago